What is HGCh
This abbreviation is deciphered by three words: horionichesky gonadotrophin of the person. This hormone starts being made horiony after the impregnated ovum joins a uterus wall. All tests for pregnancy react to this substance. Defining its existence in organism liquids, they testify to approach of pregnancy or to its absence.
There are certain performance standards of HGCh during the different periods of pregnancy by which it is possible to determine, whether the kid grows in a womb normally or there are some pathologies in his development.
There are cases when the overestimated indicator of this substance is observed in blood of men, and also the women who are not bearing the child. In that case there is a probability of that in an organism any pathological processes proceed. Sometimes the raised maintenance of a horionichesky gonadotrophin remains after commission for some time.
The name of a hormone came from the word "gonads" designating genitals of the woman. It is difficult to overestimate importance of this substance in an organism of the pregnant woman. HGCh helps to reconstruct sexual system of future woman in labor so that it without problems could take out the kid. The gonadotrophin has a great influence on a uterus and ovaries, especially on the so-called yellow body responsible for development of a progesterone. It is known that a progesterone – one of the most important hormones of the period of pregnancy. He is responsible for the correct development of a fruit, and also helps a uterus to adapt for incubation of the child
If future mother expects the boy, HGCh and here plays not the last role, promoting normal development of men's sexual glands in an embryo. Among other things, the gonadotrophin helps the pregnant woman to fight against a set of stresses, characteristic for this period in the woman's life.
For this purpose that the uterus did not perceive a fruit as a foreign matter, HGCh somewhat weakens immune protection of an organism. Thus, pregnancy proceeds normally and does not threaten with a spontaneous abortion.
Identification of HGCh in blood is considered in quite exact and reliable way to establish the fact of the come true fertilization. The similar analysis is capable to yield positive result for 6-10 day from the moment of conception. House tests for pregnancy are constructed by the same principle, only they define a hormone not in plasma, and in urine. This way will help to find out the pregnancy fact for 2-3 day after a delay of the monthly.
Methods of establishment of the fact of pregnancy
Distinguish three main ways of confirmation of conception:
- Laboratory . It is considered the most reliable if to carry out it with observance of all rules. The blood sample on HGCh should be taken in the morning, it is obligatory on an empty stomach. If circumstances compel to make the analysis in other time of day, before its delivery it is necessary to refrain from food at least for 4 hours.
- . It is carried out also to laboratories and concedes on accuracy to the first method a little.
- House test for pregnancy. He is least reliable among all ways, however, does not demand a special campaign to the doctor. It is possible to get the test in any drugstore without recipe, he becomes quickly, does not demand big expenses therefore this method enjoys the greatest popularity at women. Often, the positive result in this case can be received for 1-3 day from the moment of a delay monthly, but more expensive and sensitive tests can work correctly prior to the beginning of estimated date of periods.
Mirsovetov decided to display in the form of the list, what indicators of a hormone are considered normal on different terms of pregnancy:
- In 7-14 days from the moment of conception the HGCh level fluctuates from 25 to the 156th honey/ml.
- For 14-21 days of pregnancy the indicator makes 101-4870 honey/ml.
- On term from 4 to 5 weeks as norm are considered 2560-82300 honey/ml.
- Since the end of the first month and to the middle of the second the HGCh level has to vary from 23100 to 151000 honey/ml.
- For 6-7 weeks of term 27300 – 233000 honey/ml will be a normal indicator.
- By 11th week of pregnancy the level of a hormone has to reach 20900 – 291000 honey/ml.
- From 11 to 16 week the normal indicator will fluctuate from 6140 to 103000 honey/ml.
- On 16-21 weeks the HGCh level has to be within 4720 – 80100 honey/ml.
- From 21 weeks until the end of term it is considered to be norm 2700 – 78100 honey/ml.
Increase of level of a hormone
Continuous small increase of quantity of HGCh in blood is considered normal if it does not go beyond the established indicators. It is also necessary to know that at incubation more than one child, development of a hormone reaches higher rates, than at one-fetal pregnancy. In a case when gonadotrophin level in blood considerably exceeds indicators, characteristic for this term, it is possible to assume the following reasons:
- the term of pregnancy was calculated incorrectly;
- during incubation of the kid the woman uses synthetic hormonal preparations;
- the patient suffers from certain diseases, for example, from ;
- the fruit in a womb develops with pathologies or defects.
Decrease in the HGCh level
The following can become the reasons of unreasonable decrease of the developed gonadotrophin:
- incorrectly established period of pregnancy;
- the fruit which stood in a womb;
- extra-uterine pregnancy;
- threat of spontaneous abortion;
- pathologies and delays in development of an embryo;
- violation of placentary functions;
- the child's perenashivaniye over normal term.
In case of identification of any malfunctions with development of HGCh, it is necessary to carry out repeated analyses, and also to make .
HGCh at extra-uterine pregnancy
Extra-uterine pregnancy – a dangerous pathological state which does to health of the woman irreparable harm, can lead to , and in rare instances threaten life. In the most reliable way to find the similar deviation is considered ultrasonography, however the ultrasonic device on early term can not see the embryo attached to a fallopiyevy pipe. The modern analysis of HGCh allows to reveal pathology on the first weeks. Usually, at extra-uterine pregnancy the level of a gonadotrophin is underestimated in comparison with norm, and dynamics of its growth is slowed down. However, having found this fact, it is impossible to speak absolutely about pathology before carrying out ultrasonic research.
HGCh at the stood pregnancy
It is possible to speak about the stood pregnancy when the fruit in a womb for various reasons perishes. Most often it is characteristic for the first trimester, however similar pathology can occur and later. At the stood pregnancy the uterus still some time continues to increase in sizes, however the HGCh level sharply decreases that it is possible to see, having made blood test.
Sometimes the gonadotrophin is found in a human body, any relation which does not have to pregnancy. Distinguish that such from the main reasons:
- reception of hormonal preparations;
- the first days after abortion;
- tumors of a uterus, kidneys or other bodies;
- new growths of small eggs at men.