From all kinds of vinegar it is considered the most useful apple. Its structure contains many vitamins, minerals and various enzymes. Usually it is used in the form of a mask or a conditioner. At natural fermentation there is a reaction to organic acids thanks to which they get into structure of hair and head skin.
Before to use it, it is recommended to be convinced that vinegar natural. Besides, allergic reaction needs to test on existence at you on it. This test is carried out as follows: the wadded tampon undertakes, is moistened in vinegar and the wrist site is before going to bed wiped by it. If for night of allergic reaction did not arise, it is allowed to be applied in the cosmetic purposes.
By the way, earlier in our country vinegar was the only means which could be used in house conditions for mitigation and smoothing of hair. After such procedures they became silky and brilliant. This means can be applied for the purpose of cleaning of shampoo. Thanks to vinegar get rid of an itch and dandruff, strengthen and soften hair.
Advantage of apple cider vinegar
For the cosmetic purposes of InfoAdvisor.net recommends to buy absolute . Only in it there is a necessary quantity of useful elements. So, than this product is useful.
It contains A, C, E vitamins and groups B, lemon, dairy and apple acids, copper, pectin, fluorine, iron, sodium, potassium and other microcells. Each of them possesses the mass of useful properties:
- So, thanks to vitamin A it is possible to restore the fragile and splitting hair.
- Ascorbic acid helps to make hair stronger, brilliant and beautiful.
- Vitamin E is a natural thanks to which it is possible to strengthen structure of hair. Thus they are influenced less by environment.
- Apple and lemon acids are capable to dry skin and to regulate release of fat.
- Calcium is necessary for hair for their growth and a healthy state. If in an organism there is a lack of this mineral, ringlets become rough and fragile. Excess of calcium for hair too it is bad – in this case they become very fragile.
- Potassium is necessary for giving to ringlets of force and brightness. Potassium and sodium are participants of an important water-salt exchange and acid-base balance. If it is broken, hair will be dim, weak and lifeless.
- Magnesium helps to make hair magnificent and volume.
- Iron does ringlets by more elastic. If this mineral is not enough, they become rare and fragile.
- Apple cider vinegar is considered a natural anti-septic tank.
Rinsing by vinegar
Before using vinegar for rinsing, it is necessary to consider a label attentively. It is important that on it it was written that this product is made of natural components by fermentation.
Before washing of the head it is necessary to part one tablespoon of six-percentage apple cider vinegar in water liter. To improve effect, it is possible to add to solution broth of herbs, for example, and . For strengthening of aroma add mix with several drops .
After washing hair should be rinsed with earlier prepared acetic solution. As a result on them there will be no detergents. Besides, vinegar will give to ringlets splendor, ease and gloss. If regularly to carry out such rinsing, it is possible to improve structure of hair. After procedure it is necessary to blot and dry hair.
Clarification of hair
Rinsing by such product can clarify only on one tone. For this purpose it is necessary to fill in with a glass of boiled water one tablespoon of the dried-up camomile flowers. Then broth is drawn within 30-35 minutes. It is also necessary to add 18 grams of vinegar and one liter of water to it. Ready solution needs to be used after washing of hair.
Strengthening of hair
To reach the necessary result, it is necessary to prepare curative broth. For this purpose it is required:
- – 2 tablespoons.
- 100 milliliters of water (approximately half-glass).
After preparation broth needs to be insisted during a quarter of hour then to add to it couple of tablespoons of vinegar. Hair are rinsed with ready solution but after that are not washed away. It is also possible to put a mask which prepares from one tablespoon of the vinegar mixed with a small amount of water and blue clay.
Giving to gloss ringlets
Proportions of this recipe such, as well as for clarification of hair. Only the camomile is replaced with dry branches of rosemary. Ready means is capable to add to ringlets healthy gloss and to make their color more saturated.
Means from greasiness of hair
It is necessary to prepare water solution from apple cider vinegar in the ratio 1:1. It is applied on a brush and four times a week before going to bed comb hair. It is possible to impose a mask which prepares from four fresh apples which are shaken up by means of the blender in homogeneous mass. Then it is necessary to add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to mix. The ready mask is put for 20-25 minutes then it is washed away by warm water with daily shampoo.
Means against a hair loss
For preparation of means it is required:
- Honey – one tablespoon.
- Vinegar – one teaspoon.
Honey mixes up with vinegar and then is filled in with a glass of hot water. It is necessary to apply ready solution two times a week on head skin approximately on half an hour.
Mask for improvement of hair
For preparation of this mix it will be required:
- One apple.
- One yolk.
- Apple cider vinegar – two tablespoons for normal and dry hair, 4 tablespoons for fat ringlets.
Apple needs to be grated, then to add to it a yolk and vinegar. Ready means is applied on half an hour then it is washed away by warm water.
Contraindications and cautions
- For the cosmetic purposes it is necessary to use only apple cider vinegar, but not usual vinegar or acetic essence. Thus solution has to be only quality. If are able, it is possible to prepare it independently.
- Vinegar it is necessary to refuse rinsing if there are wounds on head skin.
- It is impossible to use vinegar more than the put norm. On one liter of water it is enough to dissolve only one tablespoon of a product.
- You should not use apple cider vinegar if the allergy or individual intolerance is revealed.