It is considered that well trained voice is necessary only to professionals – singers, actors, TV hosts. But agree, than you were engaged, the pleasant voice with a good timbre and bright intonational coloring will make you more attractive to people around and will help to gain. In this article Mirsovetov will tell you about rules of control of a voice. And, of course, we will share councils by means of which your voice will change to the best.
Do not think that huge efforts and a lot of time for this purpose will be required. Already in few weeks of occupations you will see the first noticeable results:
- You will increase power of a voice.
- There will be an ability to speak a deep or high pitched voice.
- You will see how your timbre will exchange.
- You will start feeling plasticity in a voice.
- Considerably also your health will improve: sound sleep and excellent mood it is provided!
Exercises will not take from you a lot of time – to be engaged twice a day for ten minutes enough.
It is most difficult to give classes systematically. Quite often many undertake with enthusiasm exercises, but carry out them irregularly. The main mistake also consists in it. But it is not necessary to be upset if at once it is impossible. Do not give up exercise. All your early practices will not get to anywhere, try to begin once again. Once you hear the first results of your efforts – changes in a voice, and enthusiasm will force you to continue occupations.
It is a little theory
At first we will try to understand as the voice is developed. Many consider that the loudness of a voice depends on the volume of lungs in our organism. But it is not true. For an example we will take such fact: the voice of the shouting newborn is equal to about 110 decibels that to comparably symphonic orchestra. And after all the volume of lungs at the child – only two hundred milliliters. Still an example – singing of birds. All these facts testify that the loudness of a voice is not connected with lungs at all. The important part is assigned to bronchial system. Now, when we have some idea of anatomy of emergence of a sound, we will try to understand how to learn correctly to train a voice.
The factors influencing voice training
It will be quite difficult to stop thinking that a source of a sound are vocal chords. But try to concentrate on bronchial tubes and tracheas. And make a throat only the sound conductor. In our throat there is an Adam's apple and the related muscles which are the locking mechanisms. They differentiate process of meal and breath. When work is entered by a gullet, this mechanism locks a trachea. Knowing such property, the greatest singers as a source of a sound used a trachea and bronchial tubes, as its conductor – a throat.
And all secret consisted in that to make a throat wide like a horn. For this purpose it is necessary to lower an Adam's apple, the language root in that case too falls. What occurs in that case? Practically always the Adam's apple is in the raised state, that is in constant readiness to close a trachea. Many scientists explain such condition of this body from the psychological point of view – influence of the standard norms. At the subconscious level the person had certain stereotypes: it is impossible to shout, loudly indecently to speak. Here also it turns out that practically each of us has a so-called throat clip. He also needs to try to be cleaned. So, the first principle - you have to be exempted from the throat lock.
Further we will consider the following factor influencing voice training. It is based on the principle of superficial breath. Thus the diaphragm is not mentioned. In the sixteenth century all outstanding singers used such principle. That is, during singing lungs should not be overflowed with air.
By the way, how you think why at people the voice "is strained"? It occurs when the person worries. At this time he starts breathing deeply, more air gets to an organism, than it is necessary that signals all systems of an organism about danger. As a result in blood adrenaline because of what all muscles of the person strain – including throat muscles is emitted. The voice becomes difficult to be operated. Therefore, first of all, in such situations it is necessary to calm breath. We draw the second conclusion: your breath has to be equal, quiet and superficial. And the last principle of well trained voice – his intonation. If you want that the voice drew attention – make it quiet, give to confidence and expressiveness. So, we defined the fundamental principles of "statement" of a voice. They also define exercises in which we will be engaged.
We "train" a voice independently
Occupations for breath.
- We put hands a little slightly above a stomach and we press it. We try to push out air completely. Heard resistance? It is your diaphragm on which it is necessary to work.
- We become near a mirror. We inhale well through a nose, and on an exhalation in turn we pronounce letters A, O,I,E,U, air will not end yet. On a letter U try to push out completely all air which is available in your lungs.
- Close lips and start saying a sound of "M". Thus begin silently, gradually increasing loudness and as if squeezing out a sound a diaphragm at a full loudness. Such occupation will allow you to get a strong voice.
- Remember how you growled in the childhood. The open sound of "PPPPP" will help to weaken your vocal chords and to be adjusted on head resonators. Also useful will pronounce words, accenting voice the sound "Р": king, round, hand, wing, etc.
- And now do the same exercise, but thus during pronouncing sounds it is necessary to beat itself fists up to a breast. Thus there is a characteristic vibration. By the way, after such exercise you can have slime. This normal phenomenon – occurs clarification of your lungs and a throat. Cough and continue occupation.
We improve resonators.
- We inhale a nose, and on an exhalation we say "M", as if asking a question. If you do exercise correctly (send a sound to forward part of the sky) – at you will tickle in lips and in a nose.
- We carry out a deep breath through a nose. When exhale, say words of "dynes", "Don", "бомм". You have to feel the same vibration, as well as in the first exercise.
- Exercise for development of the lower resonators is very effective. For this purpose straighten a back, put hands on a breast and during an exhalation bend forward and say a sound "About". You have to feel vibration.
We improve an articulation.
- Try to yawn. Thus open a mouth as it is possible more widely then lips need to be put in a tubule as if you want someone to kiss.
- To do mobile language will help such exercise: serially to say sounds of "T" and "Д". Try to push out air thus.
- Knock with teeth, as at a fever. Thus muscles have to be relaxed, and on a face – total absence of any expression.