Prevention of platypodia has to take place throughout all life because this disease can begin as in the early childhood, and already in adult life. It can be connected as with a way of life (a sedentary, standing kind of activity), and with inconvenient footwear - our payment for the civilization benefits.
What is platypodia?
It is necessary to remember that platypodia is a disease of musculoskeletal system which is characterized by decrease in height of the arches of foot and some deviation outside.
Platypodia shares on longitudinal, cross or mixed, however as if it was not called, this illness influences endurance, working capacity and mood of the person. Foot is responsible for all our actions, and loss of the center of gravity that occurs at platypodia, conducts to violation of ability to resist to loadings. The person sick with platypodia, often has unpleasant or very painful feelings around foot and a shin.
Causes of illness
Causes of illness are various: beginning from excess weight (especially at children), injuries and inconvenient footwear, finishing with various diseases of musculoskeletal system: paresis or paralysis of plantar muscles of foot or muscles of a shin.
Many call one of the reasons of this illness - heredity. However it not so. The cases of platypodia connected with hereditary transfer from parents in the world is from 3 to 10%. Actually most often, roots of a disease go to the childhood. Children's legs are most subject to acquisition of platypodia.
InfoAdvisor.net emphasizes that it is possible to win against platypodia by means of long-term treatment children's age, and here in the adult – only to alleviate suffering or to warn a disease. If your kind of activity is connected with long standing, it is recommended to put feet in parallel, and from time to time not to forget to have a rest. After the working day do , pound them, go barefoot on a grass, the earth, all roughnesses as much as possible.
Both in adult life, and at children's age it is not especially recommended to go on a firm equal floor.
Very important since young years to be engaged in the prevention of this illness: correctly picked up footwear, gymnastics, massages – is simpler to do prevention, than then to treat. The easiest way is completely to strengthen an organism and to give to the child opportunity to be active and mobile.
Remember that it is best of all in the summer if the child runs barefoot on a grass, a sand and pebble. The Indian scientists proved that the barefoot childhood reduces risk three times to ache with platypodia!
From infancy it is impossible to hold down legs close socks or a romper suit, it is necessary to give opportunity to a muscle freely to move and develop, it is desirable not to put on about one year the child footwear. You should not lift and put the child on legs of how he it will start doing itself – you can do irreparable harm. Let creeps, floats – these loadings will most well affect its organism.
To lower load of feet and to provide their correct formation, it is not necessary to limit the child in the movement and to force it to stand near you, give opportunity to it to move to the top of the bent.
How it is correct to pick up footwear?
Correctly picked up footwear, both is very important for children, and for adults in prevention of a disease. It is necessary to remember that children everything are born with platypodia, and their health depends on our further knowledge and actions.
There are some general rules at a choice of boots, both for adults, and for children:
- Only skin. Give preference to the qualitative footwear made of skin, any substitute or synthetic material will not provide to feet of due ventilation and breath of skin.
- Heel and wide sock. For children height of a heel has to make about 0,5 cm, for the adult is higher, however not really high heels not to displace the center of gravity.
- Flexible sole. It has to bend in hands upon purchase and the more so not to bring discomfort when walking. Remember, the firm, not bending sole is not carried that you would not be promised by sellers.
Both very free, and very close boots or sandalik are unacceptable for the child. Too short or narrow limit the movement of joints and fingers, can lead to their curvature. Also close footwear slows down blood circulation that leads to fast freezing of legs and as a result – inflammatory processes of kidneys or a bladder.
Leads excessively free boots to that at the child gait spoils and the risk of dislocations of ankle joints is increased.
Measurements of a leg of the child
To measure length of foot of the child, it is necessary to put him on a sheet of paper and to outline foot, then measure foot by a ruler from an extreme point patches to the longest finger. It is necessary that the difference between fingers and a sock of footwear made 1 cm. It is better to remove measurements each 2-3 months.
The back in children's footwear has to be rigid, and a heel to 2 cm (from calculation together with sole height).
Exercises for prevention of platypodia
Games with elements of gymnastics of feet which include such exercises as are developed for children: walking on heels, on socks, on both parties of foot, jumps on a place and a rising on tiptoe, etc. It is very useful to carry out water procedures which will also create also the all-strengthening effect for prevention of a disease.
Exercises for adults mean both treatment, and prevention of a disease. All complexes are very similar and are carried out barefoot. We offer you a set of exercises, carried out in a sitting position:
- Several times bend and unbend toes.
- Thumb of a foot to run over forward part of a shin from below up and from top to down. To make with both feet.
- 20 times to lift feet on socks.
- To carry out the same with heels – to raise them 20 times.
- At the same time to lift a sock of one foot and a heel another, at fast speed to change feet. Exercise is carried out 20 times.
- Without tearing off a foot from a floor, part socks, then a foot, having taken 8 steps forward. Then also slowly return back.
- Take a gymnastic stick or, as a last resort, a bottle and on average speed, without tearing off feet from it, take for a drive back and forth about two minutes.
- Take a rubber ball of the average sizes and take for a drive it between stupnyam, trying not to tear off stop from it. Carry out exercise about two minutes.
- Having turned in fingers and, without coming off fingers a floor, move heels forward. Make 8 short steps and return back. Speed not fast.
- Put one foot on a knee another and make a foot roundabouts of 10 times clockwise and 10 times counterclockwise. Then change feet.
- The following exercise is done standing. You need to walk on the room as follows: having turned in fingers under itself, then, without unbending, to walk on internal, and then on outer side of foot, on heels and on tiptoe. Each of exercises takes about 30 seconds on average speed.
These exercises are convenient to that the majority of them can be carried out directly on a workplace. Thus, you will be able to warn a disease and to reduce painful feelings in feet and a shin.