Lemon, apparently, an exotic southern fruit which does not grow neither in the territory of our country, nor in the territory of the countries of the next abroad. But it is nevertheless so popular that we do not imagine a counter of vegetable department without lemon any more. We use a lemon almost daily in the form of a dried peel, pulp or juice. And that it is worth drinking known Russian tradition tea with a lemon!
Why the lemon gained such wide circulation? Of course, because of its useful properties:
- lemon vitamin C source, and also A, B1, B2, D, P;
- possesses strong antiseptic action;
- is a natural antioxidant;
- helps an organism to cheer up, protects from a stress, thanks to the high content of essential oils.
Let's talk more particularly how it is necessary to use a lemon to receive the maximum advantage for beauty and health of all organism.
Strengthening of immunity and general improvement of an organism
All of us the increased risk of development of cold, ORZ, ORV and flu faces such unpleasant phenomena as avitaminosis, , the weakened immunity from time to time, and as a result. It is scientifically proved that the lemon helps to cope with all these problems. Some recipes with use of a fresh lemon:
- drink tea with a lemon as often as possible, especially at cold and flu;
- take for the rule daily to eat in day at least on one segment of a fresh lemon;
- mix the raisin, walnuts, dried apricots, prunes (passed via the meat grinder or the blender), honey in equal proportions; add freshly squeezed lemon juice (3-4 tablespoons on a glass of the received mix), carefully mix; it is possible to use both as a dessert, and on a tablespoon in 30 minutes prior to food for ;
- 1 kg of a cranberry and 1 lemon to pass via the meat grinder, to add honey to taste – tasty and it is useful;
- lemon aerated water: to mix freshly squeezed juice of a lemon with carbonated mineral water (the proportion gets out to taste); such aerated water very much will be pleasant to children, and, above all will significantly enrich their organism with vitamin C, will increase immunity and ;
- 100 grams of dried hips to fill in 1 l of boiled water (it is desirable in a thermos or other tight ware); to allow to be drawn within 12 hours, then to add juice of 1 lemon and honey to taste; to drink daily for increase of protective forces of an organism.
Application of a lemon for hair
Most of girls and women after use apply on hair the conditioner or balm, for softness and silkiness of hair. And whether you know, what conditioners and balms can be replaced with ease lemon juice? In total teaspoon of lemon juice added on water liter will make your hair brilliant and healthy. Rinse hair with this solution every time when wash the head. Besides the lemon juice mixed with water will help you to get rid of two problems.
- will keep from fast washing away of color;
- will help to reduce fat content of head skin.
Besides, lemon juice can be added to various nutritious and restoring masks for hair.
Application of a lemon for bleaching of teeth
All of us want to be owners of a fine snow-white smile. And for this purpose we are ready to do expensive cosmetic bleaching at the stomatologist or to get professional with the bleaching effect. Though that, and another is unhealthy teeth and all oral cavity. Fortunately, the nature took care of the natural bleaching means – a lemon. Add a droplet of lemon juice on your toothbrush with paste, and you receive not only considerable result in , but also strong healthy gums. It is worth applying this recipe 2-3 times a week since lemon acid at daily use can cause some irritation.
Application of a lemon for face skin and all body
If you have a problem face skin (with inflammations, rashes and enlarged pores) or you noticed the first signs of aging (small wrinkles, loss of elasticity of skin), or your skin needs tonic (not healthy complexion), in all these cases masks, a tray and cream with addition of lemon juice will approach.
I offer readers of InfoAdvisor.net some recipes of masks with a lemon, useful at different problems of skin:
- at the first signs of withering or fatigue of skin the mask from olive oil and lemon juice perfectly will approach (1 tablespoon of oil, 3-4 drops of juice); a mask from clay, lemon juice, honey, (to mix all ingredients in equal proportions), to apply on and necks 1-2 times a week;
- mask from lemon juice, a yolk and milk: to mix 1 yolk, 2 tablespoons of warm milk and a floor of a teaspoon of lemon juice; will improve complexion, will remove an inflammation and will prevent aging of skin;
- at inflammations and rashes on skin the mask from kefir and lemon juice (to mix in equal proportions), compound of lemon and lactic acid – one of the strongest means in fight against spots is effective;
- mask from honey and lemon juice, with addition of essential oil of a tea tree – fine means for removal of an inflammation and irritation of skin, and also maintenance of the correct work of sebaceous glands;
- washing by water with addition of a lemon will reduce fat content of skin and will prevent .
Also I want to note that the heat bath with lemon juice (no more than 1/2 lemons) renders the toning and invigorating effect, improves mood and helps to remove a stress.
It is proved that many natural natural means are more effective than artificial cosmetics. A lemon – one of such means. Use it correctly and as result you receive beautiful hair, healthy face skin and bodies, good positive mood, and, above all will be able to forget about cold and flu.