How koreopsisa look?
Koreopsisa – grassy plants from family slozhnotsvetny. One types long-term, others – coevals. Depending on a grade height can be from 20 cm to meter. Leaves plumose rassechyonnye or palchato-separate, on stalks are placed suprotivno. On long tsvetonosa "small baskets" flaunt, on edge there are reed florets (pink, yellow, brownish-yellow, crimson, red), and in core tubular flowers, their coloring brown or yellow. Happens that core is framed with more dark ring. Blossoming begins in June, and comes to the end during an autumn time.
From long-term koreopsis flower growers like to grow up such types:
- Krupnotsvetkovy – plant height from 30 to 90 cm, stalks very much branch, leaves consist of three, five narrow segments. Large yellow flowers (with a diameter from 5 to 8 cm) appear for the second year after landing. During the summer the bush is very much scattered, gives under favorable conditions about 100-150 elegant flowers that it looked accurately, did not prevent other plants to develop, it is desirable to tie up it to a support. More than three years on one place are not recommended to be grown up it.
- Mutovchaty – its height to meter, stalks have repeated branching. Differs in very narrow, sedentary leaflets. Small baskets have a star-shaped form, small by the size (to 3 cm). Coloring of flowers the yellow. On one place plentiful blossoming proceeds about six years.
- The pink – small pink (is more rare – white) small baskets reveal on a bush, which height from 30 to 60 cm of Tsvetonosa the short. Long leaflets have similarity to cereals.
- Lantsetny – plant height to 60 cm, on all stalk there are a lantsetny form leaflets. Small baskets on tsvetonosa have the hanging appearance, their diameter about 6 cm. Core at a flower dark yellow, and regional flowers golden-yellow. Diameter them usually to 3 cm. Small cheerful "suns" reveal till October.
- The auriculate – the low plants (from 10 to 30 cm) decorated with margaritkopodobny florets. At very attractive grade of "Nana" "baskets" orange-yellow, and lepestochka gear. At other remarkable grade of "Zamphir" flowers of an orange color, and lepestochka corrugated.
Conditions for koreopsis
In the nature total about 120 types of different koreopsis, many of them live in the South and North America, tropics of Africa. 10 species of these unpretentious plants are cultivated now. Wild types grow in the nature on poor sandy soils moreover they besides dry. Are cultivated better on the trained soils, where nutrients in moderate quantity. Than a fertile soil, that koreopsisa develop worse. Plants frost-resistant, but do not suffer winter remoistening. Allocate places in a garden or a front garden to them open, solar. Only pink and mutovchaty koreopsis well prove to be in a penumbra. If to plant these plants in a shadow, they are very unnaturally extended, the desire to be under the influence of sunshine so affects.
How these plants breed?
It is possible to multiply koreopsisa seeds, division of a rhizome of an adult bush or green shanks. Crops of seeds should be carried out to the friable soil in the spring (at the very beginning of May) or towards the winter. Odnoletniki is grown up in the rassadny way, sowing seeds at the end of March, at the beginning of June replace the grown-up seedlings in a flower bed. The seedling can be grown up and from seeds of long-term types. Depending on that, undersized are expected "gipsy dance" or tall, between plants leave a distance on 20-30 cm, and in other cases – and more.
Cherenkovaniye will be seen off in the spring, rooting happens in hotbeds better.
Recommendations about leaving
If the summer is worth little droughty, rainfall, the earth under koreopsisam sometimes should be humidified, then blossoming will be bright and magnificent. InfoAdvisor.net addresses: be careful from podkormka. It is only possible to carry out them two for a summer season. Do it in that case when see on appearance of plants that nutrients are not enough for them. Those inflorescences that otsvel, it is necessary to delete, then new flowers will appear again and again – and so to autumn cold weather. To high types substitute a support, tie up such bushes that they beautifully looked and disturbed nobody. In the fall when blossoming comes to the end, cut stalks of koreopsis with garden scissors almost to the basis, having left only tiny "penyochka". Good snow "cover" will help plants to winter safely and in the spring again to be let in growth. To the flower growers living in northern regions, InfoAdvisor.net recommends the landings to zamulchirovat before winter a layer of the fallen-down foliage. The expanded bushes divide each four years, "registering" them on a new place in a garden. Suitable time for division – the end of August or early spring.
If on leaves there are specks and a rust, it occurs, most likely, at fungal defeats of plants. The leaves affected with an illness should be deleted, and to oprysnut plants fungicide. If verkhushechka of plants are displaced in a tubule, it is a symptom of a viral disease. Such plants should be deleted from a flower bed. If colonies of a plant louse damage leaves, buds and the revealed flowers, use preparations against these sucking insects for processing.
Tall grades well look if to place them in a flower bed from the far-away country. It is possible to arrange them about fencings (from the southern part). Good neighbors for "maiden a peephole" - , Veronika, , , , a kizilnik. If to cut off the blossoming stalks and to put in a vase in the room, they will fascinate you more than a week. Undersized grades of koreopsis it is necessary to have in the flower bed foreground, as a border on a lawn or along a garden path. They are suitable also for street flowerpots, balcony containers. And, low koreopsisa well transfer change even if at this time they already blossom. At first humidify the paved way, and then pass in a big hole all plant together with an earth lump.