Types of hysteroscopy
- The diagnostic. The purpose of such procedure - to survey a uterus cavity, in particular, its internal surface to confirm or disprove existence of any pathological violation. Integrity of fabrics does not break research.
- The surgical. Hysteroscopy of this look is used for carrying out not traumatic endoscopic operation for elimination of various pathological processes in a uterus cavity. For example, during surgical hysteroscopy of a uterus successfully delete polyps and miomatozny knots.
- Microhysteroscopy. The sense of procedure is in repeated increase in the image that helps to carry out high-precision endoscopic interventions. Depending on type of the hysteroscope total some degrees of increase thanks to which it is possible even to investigate an epithelium at the cellular level.
- The control. This procedure is actual when it is important to watch the treatment course constantly. It is so possible not only understand, conservative therapy is how effective, but also to watch restoration of a uterus after surgical intervention.
For procedure of hysteroscopy the cavity of a uterus needs to be stretched, applying the gas or liquid environment. Depending on what method is used, hysteroscopy happens liquid and gas. The main requirement by Wednesday - to provide best visual "picture" at inspection and not to do much harm to the patient. As Wednesday use sterile water, a dextrose in the form of solution, physical solution, carbon dioxide.
Indications to procedure
Usually hysteroscopy of a uterus is necessary to confirm existence:
- polyps on an internal cover of a uterus;
- intrauterine sinekhiya;
- miomatozny knots;
- giperplaziya endometriya;
- various pathologies in a physiological structure of a uterus;
- foreign matter in a uterus cavity;
- malignant tumor;
- intrauterine fistula;
- intrauterine solderings.
Except above-mentioned indications, infertility can become a reason for purpose of hysteroscopy of a uterus - procedure will help the expert to estimate degree of readiness of a uterus for artificial insemination.
In what case hysteroscopy cannot be carried out
Procedure is inadmissible at:
- strong uterine bleeding;
- uterus neck stenosis;
- sharp inflammatory process;
- malignancy on a uterus neck.
That it is necessary to make before operation
First of all the gynecologist has to examine the woman. The expert needs to be convinced that the vagina and a threshold of a neck of a uterus in a normal state for carrying out hysteroscopy, is not present any external symptoms of infectious diseases there. At survey the gynecologist will take necessary analyses - vaginal bacteriological dab and dab for check on an onkotsitologiya.
Preparation for procedure
- One week prior to hysteroscopy of a uterus it is necessary to refuse use of vaginal candles, tablets and sprays. It concerns also usual means for intimate hygiene.
- Within two days before procedure sexual contacts are inadmissible.
Hysteroscopy and monthly cycle of the woman
For the period of carrying out inspection phases of a monthly cycle influence. For example, if hysteroscopy is appointed at adenoma or , procedure carry out in some days after end of periods, in the first phase of a cycle. It is easier to confirm infertility and an inflammation of a mucous uterus in the second phase.
As there takes place procedure
The control or diagnostic type of hysteroscopy is not a reason for hospitalization of the patient while the surgical type of procedure is carried out only in a hospital.
Hysteroscopy - the method demanding anesthesia. Procedure does not take a lot of time - from a quarter before half an hour. To see a uterus neck, the vagina is "opened" mirrors. By means of the specialized equipment the expert estimates the uterus sizes, broadens the tservikalny channel to enter the hysteroscope into a uterine cavity. The device is in advance connected to the special system giving liquid to a uterus. The doctor, moving the hysteroscope in the direction of an hour hand, can examine mouths of uterine tubes, appearance an endometriya, in general to estimate a condition of a uterine cavity.
The recovery period after hysteroscopy
Usually survey by means of the hysteroscope does not give to the patient any inconvenience. For example, it is possible to forget about diagnostic procedure already next day. Supervision at the doctor and rehabilitation are not necessary to the patient. This type of diagnostics extremely seldom is complicated by bleedings.
After surgical procedure the doctor shows consideration for recovery of the patient: appoints to the woman antibacterial preparations not to allow development of a bacterial infection, and also estimates character the allocated ambassador of operation of blood. By norm consider the moderate volume of allocations, besides, they have to be short-term.
To stop pain at first after surgical intervention, it is possible to accept analgetics - drugs which can be bought in a drugstore without recipe from the doctor (Analginum, Ibuprom, Baralgetas). Though if pain not really strong, it is better to refuse medicines - so process of restoration will go quicker, and the woman will well feel in 2-3 days.
In case the patient underwent an operation on a uterus cavity scraping, the next some months it has to be protected in any ways from pregnancy. It is ideal if conception happens in a year after surgical intervention.
Mirsovetov pays attention of the readers:
- if the doctor considers necessary, after uterus hysteroscopy abstention term from sex can make 2-3 weeks;
- it is better to postpone tampons, tablets and candles for introduction to a vagina after procedure far away for some time;
- in the first days after visit of the gynecologist campaigns in , and pools are undesirable, and it is better to replace a bathtub with a shower.
These precautions are necessary to prevent possible complications. In most cases already through for 3 - 5 day after procedure the woman comes back to a habitual way of life.
Widespread complications after procedure
After removal of a polyp or fibromatous knot by means of hysteroscopy, the woman can face uterine bleeding. Especially often it occurs if the technology of procedure for any reason was broken.
Complication symptoms: strong bleeding from a vagina is more than 2 days after hysteroscopy. In norm postoperative allocations poor, smearing. For elimination of plentiful bloody allocations appoint kroveostanavlivayushchy means and preparations which will reduce uterus muscles.
Also after procedure at the patient the endometritis can develop. It is infectious pathology when the mucous membrane of a cavity of a uterus inflames.
Complication symptoms: , painful feelings, various on force, in the lower part of a stomach, bloody, sometimes with pus impurity, vaginal allocations. In this case antibacterial and dezintoksikatsionny treatment comes to the rescue.
Very plentiful menstrual bleeding, the first after procedure, is not complication or result of hysteroscopy. But if allocations purulent, painful are also followed by high temperature, it is necessary to address to the doctor immediately!