At the end of 2012 many subjects of business, association of citizens and even some public institutions faced new requirements of Rostekhnadzor. Technological management of Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision, threatening with impressive penalties, orders to commercial and noncommercial associations development of power passports.
The heads who were not facing earlier similar documents experienced a set of difficulties and doubts. On what requirements of supervising instances are based and than non-execution of these requirements threatens?
The Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision is guided by the Federal law No. 261. This document regulating legal relationship in the sphere of energy saving and increase of energy efficiency obliges owners of a number of objects to carry out an energy audit, to receive and provide in federal executive authorities the resulting document – the power passport.
Voluntary or forcibly?
The above law No. 261 provides voluntary or obligatory registration of documentation resulting carrying out an energy audit. Without fail the following enterprises and the organizations are obliged to receive the power passport:
- the public institutions and self-government institutions registered as legal entities;
- the commercial and noncommercial educations founded by the state and municipalities;
- the enterprises, whose activity is directly connected with adjustable kinds of activity;
- the companies which make, transport, overwork or distribute electric or thermal energy, water, oil products, gas or coal;
- subjects with a total annual capacity of consumption of energy resources over 10 million rubles;
- the organizations and the enterprises raising budgetary funds for financing of energy saving programs.
All enterprises, establishments and the organizations falling under above-mentioned definitions time in five years have to give to the controlling instances of the power passport.
Recommendations to customers
- As development of the power passport is carried out only by members of specialized associations — the self-regulating organizations (SRO), the initiator should make sure available the document confirming participation of the performer in SRO.
- You should not perceive the power passport as the excessive and useless document: at the due level of execution the plan of measures, energy consumption which is really promoting optimization is provided to the customer.
- Customers from government institutions should study the special scheme meaning tendering process on the conclusion of contracts for an energy audit with registration of the resulting documents.
And if to ignore?
Whether it is possible to ignore the instruction about development of the power passport if existence of this document is provided by the legislation? It is fraught with serious consequences, to evade from which it will not be possible — observance of the Federal law No. 261 controls some public services. Sanctions on non-performance of orders are rather impressive: for non-compliance with terms officials and subjects of business (not legal entities) can be fined 10-15 thousand rubles, for legal entities the sum of collectings makes 50-250 thousand rubles. InfoAdvisor.net recommends to obey the letter of the law and not to be influenced by patience of supervising instances.