What is the acclimatization
During long trips and, respectively, sharp changes of weather conditions, the organism has a huge . And all because he starts adapting for new circumstances of world around quickly. Though in the first day processes of acclimatization are seldom felt (new impressions, emotions etc.) they can significantly impair a little all remained rest. In fact, acclimatization is a process of the adaptation of an organism to new factors of environment. That is after change of climate, especially, if the difference considerable (for example, since summer at winter), occurs reorganization of an organism. It is directed on normalizing functioning of bodies, current of blood and other processes taking into account unusual temperature condition, atmospheric pressure and other new factors. Naturally, hard work of an organism has on this course an effect. Moreover, it is frequent the even healthy, got used to serious loadings people are capable to feel acclimatization manifestations. Movement on each 10 degrees of latitude or longitudes break the habitual mode of an organism, it starts deviating habitual norm. It is proved that the greatest loading is created by as there is a sharp change of a climatic zone. And here best of all the organism adapts to the new environment at travel by train.
Reaction of an organism to sharp change of climate on average lasts five-seven days. In general, process of acclimatization can be divided into two stages. The first is characteristic such symptoms as decrease in working capacity, block, drowsiness or on the contrary, , emotional unbalance, a warm pain syndrome. At the second stage it is possible to observe decrease in functional systems of an organism and physiological stability. To be necessary to note that if the above described reactions proceed in a heavy form or cause an exacerbation of chronic diseases, it is necessary to reflect on return to a habitual situation seriously. Moreover, it will be possible to bypass acclimatization hardly is an invariable companion of each trip. At a travel choice surely consider it. It is not recommended to get short-term holiday about ten days. So you risk to finish rest, without having begun it, after all only just your organism adapts for the new environment, and it is already necessary to come back home. Besides and houses you are waited by "surprise" - repeated reacclimatization which often causes heavier symptoms. The best term for rest - from 20 to 25 days. So you take pleasure in a trip fully.
Acclimatization in hot climate
Most of people for the holiday choose the countries with hot climate. Likely, now you think that here acclimatization takes place quite easily. At all not. The organism reacts to sharp heat also seriously, as well as to other weather changes. Besides, among elderly or the people having chronic diseases, warm temperature conditions usually cause more difficult acclimatization. , weakness, an exacerbation of diseases, jumps of arterial pressure, a sleep disorder, an exacerbation of diseases of cardiovascular system, etc. are often observed. It should be noted that there are two types of the countries with hot climate: with dry air and with high humidity of air masses. The first at acclimatization influence not so strongly – the organism gives heat by means of plentiful sweating. So, the body does not feel sharp temperature jumps. In the countries where high humidity of air is added to hot climate and still thus there is no wind, affairs are more seriously. As well as in the first case, sweat will be emitted plentifully here, but a problem that it will not evaporate from a skin surface. As a result – violation of thermal control of an organism. Because of it the body overheat, reduction of blood circulation in an internal, pulse increase, difficult breath, , thermal spasms and some other unpleasant, dangerous consequences is often observed.
How to facilitate acclimatization in hot conditions?
All above-mentioned signs gradually decrease and bring not such discomfort. Nevertheless none of us do not want to carry out half of holidays to beds because of feeling sick. Therefore InfoAdvisor.net recommends not to wait for serious consequences of acclimatization, and to warn her. For this purpose there is the whole list of preventive actions.
- Regularly cool and air air in rooms. It should not be "zastoyaly", differently you will have constant feeling of fatigue.
- Observe the correct water-salt mode. That is it is possible to drink to a thirst satisfying only after meals, in the rest of the time it is necessary to rinse simply a mouth drinking water without gas.
- To observe a special "southern" diet. It means that it is possible to eat only twice a day – in the morning and in the evening. In lunch time meal is not recommended, as a last resort, is admissible to make having a snack in the form of a light salad or fruit.
- To wear easy clothes which will not hold down movements. It is best of all to pick up clothes from natural fabrics. Do not forget about a headdress.
- From time to time take a cold shower, thus whenever possible do not use detergents. They will cork sebaceous glands and to cause irritation.
- At the slightest temperature increase of a body use febrifugal preparations.
Acclimatization in mountain territories
Processes of acclimatization in mountains, especially difficult mountain sites are rather hard transferred by an organism. Main "wrecker" of health is the minimum quantity of oxygen in air and low atmospheric pressure here. During acclimatization in the mountain district at the person ventilation of lungs becomes stronger, the quantity of erythrocytes and hemoglobin increases in blood. Often, if height exceeds 2000 meters above sea level, at the person the so-called mountain illness develops. It characterizes herself by oxygen starvation, thus the person tests an otdyshka, increase of a warm rhythm, noise in ears, , dizziness, weakness, sometimes loss of consciousness. In the latter case the traveler has to leave a mountain site and stay at rest some days. Also the hot hot-water bottle and physical procedures, the direction on saturation of an organism karbogeny and, of course, oxygen will help.
How to facilitate acclimatization in the mountain district?
At rise on the mountain the human body practically does not manage to adapt for new conditions of the environment. In order that acclimatization on highlands took place with the smallest damage to health, it is necessary adheres to several simple recommendations:
- Do not hurry with rise. Observe ascent tactics – do not pass more than 600 meters up in one day, and having overcome this distance, stop at the reached height some days. They can also be spent with advantage - to walk across the territory, will examine living conditions on steep slopes.
- Adhere to a specific mode of food. Reduce portions, usual for you, approximately twice, will increase consumption of sour products. Completely exclude fat food from a diet. It needs to be made because in the conditions of highlands the digestive system works badly, especially, if the climate is not habitual for you and you pass acclimatization process.
- Increase a water consumption to four liters. It is desirable to drink a cup of hot tea several times a day.
- For prevention of Mirsovetov also recommends to accept , enzymes and eubiotik.
Acclimatization in cold conditions
Quite often travel take place and in northern latitudes. They also have many delights, from fine pictures of the polar lights to mighty Arctic landscapes. Acclimatization in cold conditions also has the differences. They are caused not only low temperatures, but also deficiency of ultraviolet rays, magnetic storms. By the way, often during adaptation to northern latitudes at people light starvation which involves sleeplessness, appetite loss, constant feeling of fatigue begins.
How to facilitate acclimatization in a cold climatic zone?
To avoid unpleasant consequences of rest in cold, it is necessary to follow some rules carefully. Acclimatization will take place as it is possible more quietly for your organism if to adhere to recommendations below.
- Take care of a special food allowance. The food has to be natural and as much as possible high-calorie. The most desirable deviation of caloric content - 20-30 percent.
- Throughout all travel use ascorbic acid and some other vitamins.
- Dress not simply warm, but also vetroneproduvayemy clothes.
- Reduce to a minimum, and in an ideal - at all exclude it.
InfoAdvisor.net wishes to the readers of easier acclimatization. Follow simple rules depending on climate and your rest will be unforgettable.